Monday, March 19, 2007

Still tinkering with the details.....

Moving along ~ though much slower than I thought! I had a banner made and it took me FOREVER to figure out how to get it to appear where it's supposed to!! Helllooooo!?! Can you say "headache"? When I said I was in blogging kindergarten I meant it!! I quickly gained so much more appreciation for computer whizzes than I had before!! I wanted to have a few things in place before I started, but at the rate I'm going ~ this blogger will be heading into retirement before the blog itself proceeds to first grade. So, with that being said ~ some creations to share will be coming very soon ~ stay tuned....

My banner and watermark were made by Beth at Freckled Fun Designs ~ she has the knowledge, talent, and patience of a saint! Thanks Beth!!

1 comment:

cabinstamper&paperprincess said...

We love this blog and we will visit every day...our new mantra :)