Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!


This is one of three cards I submitted for the A Muse Mother's Day card contest. I didn't win but it was fun to enter!

Supplies used:
Stamps: A Muse skywriter, Karen Foster Snap Stamps.
Cardstock: SU Ballet Blue.
Ink: Color Box white, Memories Black
Misc: cloud stencil, blue & white gingham ribbon.


This is the second of three cards I submitted for the A Muse Mother's Day card contest. This is the card I would have given my mother today if she was still alive. It's days like these I miss her the most. Happy Mother's Day mom! I love you and miss you very much!!
happy mothers day
Supplies used:
Stamps: A Muse globe, sentiment and small flower alphabet.
Cardstock: SU, white, celery, ballet blue, DCWV patterned paper.
Ink: Memories black, SU celery and ballet blue markers.
Misc: MM brads, scallop scissors.
happy mother's day
Wishing each of you a Happy Mother's Day spent with those closest to your heart!

2 comments:

Rhonda Lynn said...

Once again, your creativity blows me away! I wish we were allowed to vote more than once on the card contest! The globe card would have won for SURE! :)

Stampernmore said...

that is a great stamp! sorry to hear your mom won't be with you for Mother's Day, but good to know she has a special place in your heart. I can't believe you didn't win with this card though!