Monday, June 18, 2007

Dandy!

Happy Monday!! We received some very much needed rain today ~ it has been extremely HOT & HUMID here the past 10 days. I cannot stand it, nor do I function well in it. My perfect summer day would be 72, sunny and a light breeze. If only we could order up the weather to our liking, wouldn't that be grand! Now that the rain has passed, the clouds have drifted off and the sunshine is peeking thru the trees. Hopefully the humidity has drifted off as well. I am grateful for central air conditioning, if I didn't have air conditioning in the house, I would be sleeping in the car! I have to be able to sleep, or I get tired, grouchy, and will roar like a lion when miserable in the heat.

With that being said..... Here is a card with the cutest little lion, wishing you a Dandy-Lion of a day! Hope you are keeping cool! Enjoy.



Supplies used:
Stamps: A Muse
Ink: Memories Ink - black, Prismacolor markers - yellow orange, burnt ochre.
Cardstock: SU white, mustard, rust.
Misc: MM brads, dimensionals.
Info: Lion was stamped on white cardstock with Memories Black ink and colored in with prismacolor markers. I then stamped the lion a second time, coloring just his head and cutting it out, mounting onto the first image with dimensionals. Stamped the sentiment with Memories black ink and added the brads by MM, that happen to match the colors of the lion perfectly. Stamped the lion on the lower left hand corner on the front of the envelope as well. Card measures 3.5 x 5. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

ROAR! How cute is this? You are definitely a stampin' guru - and a bloggin' guru! I salute your creativity and your dedication to your blog! YYEEEEHAAAWWWWW!