Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Good Grief!!!!!

I have been an absolute HORRIBLE blogger!! When I first decided to enter the blogging world, I thought I would have all this time and be posting on a regular basis. Yada, Yada, Yada. Fast forward to today and well, it hasn't quite turned out the way I originally planned. I realized that I have to make some changes in my time and schedule in order to be able to dedicate more time to it and get back to what I love doing ~ stamping! Which makes me wonder...... is anyone really stopping by to have a look anyway? If you are, just let me say THANK YOU!! Please stop by again, and if you feel so inclined, leave a comment, suggestion or just say hi! With that being said......here is a card I'd like to share. Yes, a card!! It seems as of late I've been buying, hoarding, not putting things away, buying more, hoarding more and using less. So I'm shaking things up a bit and intend to buy less, hoard less, and create MORE!! I have an enormous collection of all things and could easily open my own stamp store.....amazing how much stuff I "think" I need ~ ha! I will be putting a large number of all things stamp related up for sale and trade very soon. I just have far too much "stuff". Stay tuned.....



Stamps: A Muse ~ Prego girl, Special Delivery and Scallop Rectangle.
Ink: Memories Black, Colorbox Lime, SU Pixie Pink marker.
Cardstock: SU white, DCWV spring stack patterned paper.
Misc: Satin pink ribbon - source unknown, Prego girl image is on dimensionals.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Adorable card! So you're saying I shouldn't ask you if you'd like to order from OT? hehehehehe!
Love reading your blog. Keep 'em coming, doll!
15 days 'til cabin stamping! YEAH!

Stampernmore said...

this is an adorable card! great job with the colors. I love the lime green and the scalloped rectangle!