Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Splendiferous!!

Splendiferous ~ don't you just love that word? It makes me smile when I hear it. How can you not make a card with that stamp and not be happy? It's one of those sentiments you can use with nearly any image and each card leaves you smiling. Here I paired it with the flower pot stack and used it as a birthday card for a co-worker. She loves to tinker with flowers and gardens, so I thought it fit her perfectly. Not only did she love the card, but she had a smile a mile wide when she read the sentiment out loud. See, it worked! I hope you had a splendiferous day and that my card makes you smile. Thanks for stopping by to have a look!




Supplies used:
Stamps: A Muse
Cardstock: SU, white, green galore, ballet blue, orange
Ink: Memories Black
Misc: Prismacolor markers, dimensionals, scalloped scissors
Info: I stamped the image on white cardstock, colored with prismacolor markers, stamped a second image, cut out and mounted on the card with dimensionals. Also stamped the envelope, coloring the image the same as the card. Card measures 3.5 x 5. Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Inkerbelle's said...

Another splendiferous card, Dotty! How come I have never seen those A Muse stamps before? How could I have missed them, I check them out ALL the time? Anyway, love your cards!

Rhonda said...

I will have a splendiferous day, thanks very much! And an even more splendiferous weekend when we are finally at the cabin drooling over our new cattys and stamping and eating and stamping!!! YEAH!
I love your creation - I'm sure your co-worker was blessed! Hugs!

Shadowcatcher said...

So pretty. That is one of my favorite sentiment stamps, I use it all the time. I just finished adding your blog link to the main list over at Splitcoastbloggers. Happy Blogging!

chelemom said...

What a cute card! I like that word too....splendiferous!

care-in said...

This is a great card! I love the word splendiferous too! I found your blog through Allison's.

Shannon McGann said...

This is a really cute card! I just found your blog from Allison (Stampin' When I Can) and it's really nice! I've tagged you on my blog, so check it out.

http://stamptillyoucramp.blogspot.com