Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Here Fishy, Fishy......

Do you remember eating these goldfish crackers as a kid? Perhaps you give them to your kids now, or just eat them yourself? We always had these little crackers in the kitchen for snacking and every once in awhile when I buy them, it reminds me of my childhood. I think these crackers were a perfect fit with the little fish from the SU set, Very Punny. You could make these for party favors for a pool party, school treats, for the kiddo's lunch box or whatever! Hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by :)



Supplies used:
Stamps: SU Very Punny
Ink: Memories Black
Cardstock: SU white, Turquoise
Misc: SU markers Turquoise, Summer Sun, Orange, Cuttlebug Bubbles embossing folder, turquoise staples, small plastic food safe bags 3 x 5 (found in cake & candy isle at Michael's).
Info: I stamped the fish on white cardstock, colored them in with markers, embossed the turquoise cardstock with the cuttlebug embossing folder, mounted the fish onto that and then stapled the bag in between.

5 comments:

Inkerbelle's said...

How bloody cute!! The stamped fish are perfect and so is your colouring. Great project, Dotty!

Stampinsars said...

oh this is so incredibly cute! I love it!

Rhonda Lynn said...

A-Dorable! But, what should I expect from such a talented woman! Dang, now I'm hungry....

Stampin' D'Amour said...

This is such a YuMMy iDeA!!! LOVE it!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :0)

-pamela

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

What a cute idea.....tfs