Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Jungle Fun!

I think the Changito line from Stampendous is absolutely adorable!! I can't get enough of these cute little buggers! I have been tinkering with them a bit and like how this one turned out. Sorry for the crooked picture but I was having a hard time getting a good shot with this one. As cute as this little guy is, I was beginning to wonder if he just didn't like his picture taken ~ each one came out with one or more elements that I didn't like. Thank goodness he wasn't a live model or I would have never gotten a decent picture! I am seriously trying this whole photo thing and have decided that I either need to take a class, do some more in depth reading, or have someone else take the pictures!! I've been reading other blogs and trying to gather bits from all the fantabulous talented stampers and bloggers out there to gather some hints on taking better pictures. I need to practice more! Just like stamping I suppose, we all start somewhere right? Anyway, I hope you enjoy the card and think he's as cute as I do. As always ~ thanks for stopping by!



Supplies used:
Stamps: Changito, Palm Fronds, sentiment all by Stampendous
Cardstock: SU white, olive, rust
Ink: Memories Black, olive, caramel, rust, pink
Misc: Giga square scallop punch, mega square punch, dimensionals.
Palm fronds were stamped in olive ink on left side of cardstock base. Second impression was stamped on the lower right hand corner and the sentiment stamped in black on top of the second impression. Changito image is layered on rust cardstock and popped up with dimensionals. Standard a2 size card.

2 comments:

Anna Wight (SweetMissDaisy) said...

This card is adorable! I love those monkeys by Stampendous! And the plam leaves are perfect to compliment that little cutie!

Rhonda Lynn said...

Changita, chica, cucaracha, ole! Not sure if I spelled any of that right, but your card it so adorable I feel like speaking Spanish - hee! Way to go, senora!
Hugs!