Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday's ~ Make a Wish!!

I love this image and stamp set. It is from a company called "My Favorite Things". While time consuming to color, I really like how the entire card turned out. I'm really enjoying coloring in images lately, something I haven't done in a long time. I don't do this type of coloring enough and when I like how it turns out I try to make more than one. I used to make upwards of 8 to 10 of each card, but the ones that are very time consuming and have more detail and embellishments I get bored with and then won't use them again for a long time. I'm trying my best not to do that ~ I feel bad for letting some sit on the shelves and collect dust! Perhaps that's a sign of owning far too many stamps and stamp sets!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this card and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:

Stamps: My Favorite Things

Cardstock: SU White, Gable Green, Green Galore, Pink Passion, DCWV patterned paper

Ink: Memories Black, Prismacolor markers

Misc: Pink ribbon by Dot's & Dashes, dimensionals, yellow stickles, Cloud scissors by Fiskars

Info: main image is popped up on dimensionals, yellow stickles used on candle flames

5 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Love the color combo and paper you used with this card.

chelemom said...

What a great card! Love the green and pink together!

Rafael Arjona said...

Have great works in your blog. Paper is art in your hands.

stampingranny said...

This is aadorable! Love the pink! Great stamp. Deb~

Rhonda Lynn said...

This looks fantabulous (and familiar - hee)! Keep up the beautiful work!