Sunday, August 5, 2007

Love you to pieces....

I absolutely love this set, it is called "Love You to Pieces" and is available for purchase through Gina K Designs at her store www.stampingfreak.com. This set in particular was designed to support Autism and $8.00 of every set purchased is donated to the cause. Gina is the most generous person in giving back to her customers as well as to other causes. There is a new stamp set that is set to debut on August 8th, in which funds from the sale of the new set will be donated as well. Be sure to check it out! This set has heaps of possibilities and is so fun to play with and each card I make with it, I'm happy to know that I contributed to the cause! Hope you enjoy it! As always, thanks for stopping by!



Supplies used:
Stamps: Gina K Designs
Cardstock: SU white, celery, black
Ink: SU celery, Memories black
Misc: SU celery grosgrain ribbon, black gingham ribbon, black brad
Info: I stamped the main heart image on the white cardstock and also stamped it on a post it note and cut it out. I placed the post it note over the stamped heart image and then took the small puzzle piece and randomly stamped inside the heart. I then removed the post it note and what you see is the finished image. I stamped the small puzzle pieces in opposite corners of the main card base, and stamped the sentiment over that in black. Added the main image to black cardstock, placed the 2 ribbons together with the brad and viola!

1 comment:

Rhonda Lynn said...

Once again I am "wowed" by your creation! And it's GREEN! hee!