Monday, September 3, 2007

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall........

Here we are, Labor Day weekend....where did the summer go? I feel as if there wasn't really much of a summer (far tooo much heat & humidity for me) I can honestly say I am looking forward to fall. I'd have to say it's my favorite season of all. I love the fall weather, the smell of a campfire, the trees bursting into beautiful fall colors that look like they've been painted by an artist. Everywhere you look, deep shades of red, burgundy, different hues of orange and yellow, nature is an amazing canvas.

I will not be posting for a couple of weeks as we prepare to put the house up for sale and I get my stamp stuff ready to post for sale, (here and on SCS). Believe me when I say I have heaps of stuff to sell, things from A to Z, small to large, embellishments to paper racks, stamps galore, you name it! There will be something for everyone! Look for that to come in a few weeks time. I'm also planning on a blog drawing so stay tuned! As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rhonda Lynn said...

I'm staying tuned! Happy Cleaning, and happy husbanding :)