Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

My wish for you ~ a new year of good health and all the happiness your heart can hold!

Do you have New Year's Resolutions? For myself, I prefer to call them "Lifestyle Changes". Resolutions (like the word diet) seem to be short lived for me, even thou I start out with good intentions they fizzle quickly. Where as "lifestyle changes" seem to hang around longer. Perhaps it's just in my head but whatever works for you, right? A few personally are: to improve my over all health, spend more time with those I love, stress less, volunteer more. A few crafting related: be more productive, procrastinate less, stamp more, buy less ~ (use what I hoard), organize, mail my cards early and last but not least......be a better blogger!!!

Are you still with me? I continue to work on clearing out and cleaning my craft room, adding to list of stuff for sale before the big move. Never did I think it would be such a long and daunting task. But then I haven't had to sort, clean and pack 10+ years of "stuff" either!! Anyway, I'll be posting that list very soon! (remind self not to procrastinate! ha!) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: